Terms & Policies
IF CANCELLING 61 DAYS OR MORE PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE:
Payments are eligible for refunds, with the exception of the all deposits plus $250 administrative fee, unless otherwise noted.
IF CANCELING 60 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO RETREAT START DATE:
All payments are NOT refundable.
Unfortunately, there are NO refunds available for any reason including, but not limited to: weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change of mind.
INSTRUCTOR CANCELLATION POLICY:
Students will be fully refunded (with the exception of ALL non-refundable deposits) should the instructor(s) need to cancel the retreat for any reason including but not limited to: illness, physical deterioration, weather, natural disaster, acts of terrorism, flight delays or cancellation, health conditions; medical, personal, family, work emergencies; change or mind.
If the retreat is at half capacity or less 90 days prior to the retreat start date, GLOW reserves the right to cancel the event. All deposits are non-refundable.
Students FLIGHT(S) and/or ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION COSTS and/or GENERAL TRAVEL EXPENSES will NOT be reimbursed should the instructor cancel the retreat.
The additional purchase of TRAVEL INSURANCE is highly recommended to provide the utmost protection for all students, and to prevent financial loss.
- In most retreats we are renting villas/houses, so every room may vary slightly, and some rooming options may be priced differently than others.
- If you have specific requests or needs for your room, we will do our BEST to accommodate you, however we cannot guarantee.
- ALL ROOMS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE- so the sooner you sign up, the more likely your needs will be fulfilled.
- If you book a double occupancy room and do not have a roommate, you will be paired with another guest who is not yet assigned a roommate.
- If you do not specify that you are booking for two guests (double occupancy or pair) during check out we will assume you are a single guest.
- Buena Vida Retreats is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing items.
- Buena Vida Retreats is not responsible for lost, stolen, or missing sponsored items.
- Buena Vida Retreats is not responsible for airline cancellations, missed flights, or transportation issues prior to the retreat.
- Buena Vida Retreats is not responsible for images taken by retreat photographer. If images are not delivered, you will not be eligible for any refunds.
- Sponsored items are free, and not included in total cost of retreat
( you cannot request for partial or total refund for not receiving sponsored items).
- All reservations and bookings are first come first serve.
- Rooms vary in size and pricing.
- Valid ID is required if you are flying from US to Puerto Rico
- Valid Passport is required if you are leaving your home country (other than US) to attend retreat.
- ALL DEPOSITS are non-refundable
- You have until 61 days before the retreat to request any refunds (all deposits are non-refundable even if requested prior to 61 days before the retreat start date).
- Travel insurance is NOT included in the price of the retreat, but highly recommended for ultimate protection
- If you choose a double occupancy room and do not specify who your roommate is we will assume you are open to any guest.
-You must pay your total retreat balance at least 45 days prior to the retreat start date by using our booking website (CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED UPON ARRIVAL).
-If retreat is NOT paid in full 45 days prior to start date, Buena Vida Retreats reserves the right to cancel booking and fill the space without refund.
-Buena Vida Retreats reserves the right to cancel booking and/or refuse service to any participant who displays, and/or is said to display, violent behavior before or during the retreat. YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
- You must sign and return liability waiver BEFORE the first day of the retreat